Saturday, December 31, 2011

Three 2011 Highlights

2011 was a blessed year.  A lot of good things happened to me and to my family.  So, I decided to narrow those good things down to three categories and to choose one highlight for each category: Hamilton County Council of PTAs, Tennessee PTA, and work.
HCCPTA: At the Principal Dinner, I was installed as the president-elect of the council and was presented with my National PTA lifetime achievement award certificate.
TNPTA: This was tough--so many good things to choose among.  The successful planning, designing, and creating the new website was a huge accomplishment.
Work: Another tough one to choose only one thing, but this is my top one in this space -- co-authoring an article in the peer-reviewed Journal of Library & Information Services In Distance Learning (See the ERIC entry here)