Monday, September 2, 2013

The Return to School

Everyday -- there is something swirling in my day. Work, PTA Council, and --- graduate school.

School has been the toughest to add in to my daily life.  It's been 25 plus years since my last days of graduate school. Trying to understand reading text, taking notes and participation in a distant education environment has not helped any. Assignments are a little different--discussion board, online whiteboard sessions and everything that is handed out are not through folders in different sections.

PTA council is one of those things that I could have done later but not really. I already spent two years as president-elect. I'm obligated now.

I try to keep my head up and don't get distracted or off track.  It is a constant juggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment